iAssistant

Franco

19 Jul, 2017 11:04 PM

I bought this app a few days ago, only to find out that it DOES NOT WORK AT ALL, I mean, it does run and listens to what Iā€™m saying, but i can only get an answer from Assistant one I close the dialog at the top of the screen, if I don't close it, the app simply sits there listening to nothing until i finally decide to close it.

I want a refund immediately, if you are going to charge for something, at least have the decency of making sure it works as expected.

1. 1 Posted by Malcolm Hyndman on 30 Jul, 2017 04:46 AM

agreed. I just can't believe apple allowed this on the App Store. Shame on them!

2. 2 Posted by IG on 20 Aug, 2017 09:55 AM

I totally agree! I spent hours and hours trying to figure out what I did wrong. All my Saturday evening went into this ordeal. I was so pleased with the way the Google Assistant worked on my Android phone, hence this blunder on my part of purchasing this app with utter zeal. I'd like my refund ASAP -- it is not the money, but principle! I also have no idea how Apple would have this software in their store without testing its credibility and utility.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ā†© Submit the comment

You can use Command āŒ˜ instead of Control ^ on Mac