MailBox App Doesnt Work

Niels Vugteveen

11 Aug, 2016 02:12 AM

Good day,

I purchased MailBox for Gmail a while ago and experiencing quite some issues, and would like to request a refund as I can't use it properly.

Issues:

1/ I connected 3 Gmail accounts. Since yesterday these mailboxes are messed up. For example, I have inbox 1, inbox 2, and inbox 3 connected, but now all the tabs are all displaying inbox 1. I disconnected all the inboxes and connected again, but after a while the same problem occurs again.

2/ When you use the app and you create an email you can't paste links (URLs) to any email. This is blocked somehow.

3/ You can edit drafts emails from the MailBox app, it doesn't allow any editing from draft emails.

4/ Each time you open your Mac, it says "Mailboxes disconnected" - you to wait till all the inboxes are reloaded again before you can use the app.

Most basics such as adding links to an email, editing drafts etc are not working, as well the naming of the inboxes are being messed up all the time and eventually only shows one inbox.

All best,
Niels

PS: the contact form on your website also doesnt work, it says: "Failed to send your message. Please try later or contact the administrator by another method."

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac